Below is the service release information for Boulevard 2019. To view the new features and enhancements, see the Boulevard 2019 section.
How do I know what version of Boulevard I have installed? View
(184.108.40.206) Posted: September 18th
- If a Business number is not entered in Preferences, the GST claimable box will not be selected by default when entering an expense.
- Create custom sets that can be split into individual items View
- Ability to archive items on the product list that will not be included in reports or searches, except when searching the Archived Product category. A warning message will appear if any of the items to be archived have an on-hand amount. View
- Automatically check and prompt when a new service release is available for download for the current version with the option to turn off. View
- Re-linked production importing from InTouch
- The invoice sale type, Gift, can be used for section 1 or 2 and will display and calculate the discount appropriately (Gift was originally designed to be used for section 2 only).
- Corrected an error with the Approved Credit Card payment option in regards to the expense entry and category length.
- Existing Standard Notes will print in their entirety.
(220.127.116.11) Posted: August 30th
- Ability to import customers from an Excel file (exported from InTouch)
- PST, GST, and other tax types will be displayed separately on invoices for all provinces.
- Estimate Ideal Amounts based on Past Sales View
- Enhanced partial Part #/Description search on invoices
- The delete button () has been moved to the end of each toolbar throughout the program to avoid accidental deletions.
- The Payment History report now includes individual payment totals and a grand total for the specified date range (Business Tools > Reports > Customer).
- Entries under the Inventory Audit tab on each product profile are now sorted newest to oldest.
- New software releases are now able to automatically convert database files version 2012 and higher.
- Credit card payments are now able to be imported into the Business Tracking Register.
- Tax amounts are now displayed on the main Inventory Orders grid
- Re-linked the import of the Reorder column on the Weekly Accomplishment import from InTouch.
- Automatic Birthday discount has been improved for customers with data files not working with the original release. View
- Re-linked the option to Import a Product Order from InTouch®(Automatically) View
- When sets are sold, the dashboard will show the sets only, and not include the individual components in the figures shown.
- Using the Clear Filter () function on the Unit list will remove all filters set
- When a specific date range is set, only those items shown on the To Do List will print.
- Minor bug fixes