Boulevard 2020 incorporates text on all toolbar functions and buttons. When hovering over each button in Boulevard, additional tips will display. Below you will find information about each.
Customer & Address List
- Column Chooser
- Add profile fields to the current view displayed. See Add Columns to the Customer List
- View (Options)
- Create a new view, reset the current view, import pre-defined views based on previous reports in Boulevard, or delete the current view displayed. See Loading Customer Views for Reports, Labels, and More
- View (Loaded)
- Views that have been either previously created or loaded. Standard views always included are Default, Birthdays, Cards and Wish List (always set to the Default view when opening the list).
- Add a new customer profile to the list.
- Opens the selected customer
- Launch a new invoice for the selected contact. See Invoice Overview
- Post a payment for the selected customer. If multiple contacts are selected, it will clear account balances for all selected contacts. See Posting Customer Payments
- Print the current view as a report or mailing labels for the select contacts.
- Begin an email for the selected customer. If multiple customers are selected, it will launch a group email. See Using Your Online Email Address within Boulevard
- Log Entry
- Create a new contact log entry for the selected contact. See Create an Entry in the Contact Log
- Sales Event
- Choose a current promotion previously created in Sales Events to begin a group email to the selected contacts.
- Copies various information for the selected contacts selected
- Apply various filters to use when launching a group email, creating or adding to an existing name list in the List Builder, and creating a new view to print custom reports. See Quick Filters & Column Sort
- Clear Filters
- Clears all filters set. See Advanced Contact Search
- List Builder
- Add the selected contacts to a new or existing List Builder list. See List Builder
- Change the status of multiple contacts either active, inactive or move to a different list.
- Set various settings for the list
- Moves the selected contacts to the recycle bin in Boulevard. See Restore or Delete Contacts from the Recycle Bin
The unit list also an Activity group with additional functions.
- Various import functions including production from InTouch, Weekly Accomplishment files, and Consultants (either from a file or online).
- View consultant production for your team, unit or offspring units.
- View Weekly Recap (Accomplishment) Sheets for your team or unit. See Import Weekly Accomplishment Sheets (WAS)
- Create and view summarized sales, production and weekly accomplishment information for consultants. See Consultant Recognition
- If you closed the ribbon/toolbar, close and reopen the list you're on for it to automatically reappear.
- Some of the button groups will collapse if your screen size is too small.