Boulevard 2020 incorporates text on all toolbar functions and buttons. When hovering over each button in Boulevard, additional tips will display. The main application toolbar is divided into 7 separate groups; Contacts, Products - Inventory, Reports - Tools, Events, Unit, Help, and Business.
- Customer List
- View contacts in a grid format from the customer list, which can be viewed and filtered with custom created layouts.
- Address List
- The address list is similar to the customer list but is typically intended for anyone that is not a customer or part of your team or unit.
- List Builder
- Create and save name lists of custom groups of contacts selected from any list.
- Contacts can be bulk imported from online, or from a file.
- Contact Log
- View a list of entries for all contacts from the contact log.
- Auto Delivery
- View and add items that are on auto-delivery for customers and customize how they will occur
- Add, view and export customers to the preferred program.
- Checklist, Reward, Alerts and Colors, Skin Themes
- Recycle Bin
- When a contact is deleted from any list, they will be moved to the recycle bin. From there the contacts can either be permanently deleted or restored.
Products - Inventory
- Product orders purchased to replenish your inventory and tracked for tax purposes
- Inventory is stored in the product list and by default grouped by category.
- If set in Preferences, items that are out of stock, but invoiced will be tracked (does not affect your current on-hand inventory).
- Track items that you loan to, borrow from, or exchange with customers, consultants, contacts.
- Sales Event
- Apply discounts to products with the option of including an ending date. Discounts will automatically be applied to the items when invoiced. Also, generate a listing of items and their discounts for each event.
Reports - Tools
- The Weekly Accomplishment Sheet includes your personal sales information containing a breakdown of invoice types, discounts, and other sales tax information for a specified time period (not intended for tax purposes).
- View and filter all invoices as a report or individually (sales transactions) for a specified time period and apply additional filter criteria such as Invoice Type, Discount Type, Name and Non-Recovered Tax.
- Pre-defined reports that can be viewed and filters applied including those recommended for tax purposes.
- Trip Log
- Track mileage along with destinations, reasons for the trip and the vehicle driven.
- Create a Group Email (Option 2); print a sheet of Labels, Single Label using a Dymo printer, or Envelopes.
- View the Dashboard, Charts, Profit & Loss, Business Tracking Register, and Deposits
- Enter expense entries (some automatically added such as freight/shipping from inventory orders and bank fees from credit card processing). Filter, view and print expenses for a specified time period, Payee, Amount, Check # or Category. Also, set up Recurring Expenses.
- Credit Receivables
- Track credit card payments and automatically add expense entries for the fees associated with each card type.
- View upcoming events as a sidebar window including Appointments, Action Items, Auto-Deliveries, Birthday/Anniversary, and Follow-ups.
- View the calendar and add appointments and action items in various formats (Week View set as default).
- To Do List
- View a list of action items (manually created and system generated based on invoices created). Also, add new or multiple action items.
- Action Item
- Create a new task as known as Action Item that will appear in the Calendar, Upcoming Events, and if linked to a contact, in the Action Items tab of their profile.
- Create a new appointment that will appear in the Calendar, Upcoming Events, and if linked to a contact, in the Action Items tab of their profile.
Please Note if your screen resolution or size is smaller, the Unit group may be collapsed. Click the group to access the button included.
- View consultants in a grid format from the unit list, which can be viewed and filtered (by unit, team, offspring units, etc.) with custom created layouts.
- Options to import production (US & Canada), Weekly Accomplishment files from other Boulevard users, Consultants from Online (US & Canada).
- View production information grouped by various filters and add projections for future production.
- View, add or import Weekly Accomplishment Sheets for consultants that have been previously added to your unit list.
- Create custom summary information using filtered criteria for consultants located on the unit list and either display on-screen, copy to the clipboard, or email.
- Select to perform an advanced Contact or Product search
- Support Center
- Select to launch the online Support Center, to view articles, videos, and additional help.
- Getting Started
- Select to launch the Support Center area specially designed for those that are new to using Boulevard that will assist with entering information and utilizing the software.
- About Boulevard
- View the software version you have installed along with your computer system information
- Select to launch various web sites and pages.
- Access various custom settings located in Preferences such as My Business Info, My Account, Dates, Email Settings, Plug-ins; and the standard invoice Note, Images, and Options.
- Select to Backup, Restore or Delete various information, and set a password to be used when accessing the software program (the application password is not connected to the password used on your Main Street account). Choose to export data in different formats for use in other applications.
- Select to view and change Alerts and Colors, Skin Themes which include visual options of the application such as list font sizes, types, colors, etc.
- Access application Shortcuts that can be customized. Decide how application screens are viewed with the option of Tab, Tile, or Float, and if form placement and size are retained when Boulevard is reopened with the Recall Open option.
- Avenue Sync
- Select to sync changes between the desktop and Avenue mobile app.
- Tip: When not in use, to collapse or expand a toolbar, hit + . View
Please Note: All other forms must be closed (Window menu > Close All) to use this keystroke combination on the main toolbar.
Another option is to close and reopen the list you are currently working with for the toolbars to reappear automatically.
- The Unit, Help and Business button groups will automatically collapse if your screen size is too small.