Below is the service release information for Boulevard 2020.
How do I know what version of Boulevard I have installed? View
(22.214.171.124) - Posted February 17th
- Re-linked importing of inventory product orders from InTouch
(126.96.36.199) - Posted January 21st
- Changes to date fields will be saved even if you have not tabbed out of the field when saving
- Changes made to profile fields will not be lost if a new invoice is created before saving the profile
- Inventory Listing by Category report will not show items with zero dollar value
- Added birthday and anniversary notification options, and language preference back to the Customer list settings
- Creating a new invoice from the navigation bar on the Account & Invoice tab of a customer's profile will not launch a historical invoice
- Worksheet view in the product list has been updated
- Payments deleted from Credit Receivables will not show as submitted under the customer's profile
- Corrected setting in the product list to not track Deluxe Minis if selected
- The keyboard shortcut Ctrl + A will open a new Contact Log entry
(188.8.131.52) - Posted October 28th
- Re-linked unit online production importing from InTouch (compatible internet browsers: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge)
- Section 1 items marked as a Gift on invoices will not be recorded in any of the sales fields on the WAS nor the Gross Receipts report but will be added to the Section 1 Discounts/Gifts fields.
- Information that is displayed in the sales fields on the WAS on-screen will also appear in the preview/print versions of the WAS.
- If an Ideal amount is changed for a product with a negative On Hand it will no longer clear the negative amount
- When splitting individual items inside a set/pre-pack will use the set's retail price to calculate the wholesale instead of the retail amount of each individual item.
- Corrected the issue with historical invoices changing current On Hand amounts.
- Profiles marked inactive will no longer be filtered in the Contact Search
- The Unchecked option for the Checklist filter on the customer list will now properly filter the selected checklist item.
- The Next Contact date will now update when creating a new Invoice.
- Corrected the exception error occurring when editing a contact log entry and removed the checked by default option.
- Corrected the exception error occurring when multiple contact log entries are created from the customer list.
- Corrected the error occurring for some when previewing the Gross Receipts report.
- Fully removed the BizBuilder Bucks settings which added additional Production Credit and Queen's Court Retail Amounts on inventory orders (applicable to U.S. only).
- Removed the import button from inside product orders except for UK & AU
- Added option to choose whether to include Dovetail/Other on the printed WAS
- Added a Group column to the Products tab on profiles
- Updated various button images to be consistent throughout the program
(184.108.40.206) - Posted June 26th
- Re-linked unit online import (MK anniversary, birthday, address, phones, and Email address is now included)
- Corrected the lagging issue when searching for a product in the Description field of an invoice which caused the first keypress not displaying
- Retail Sales amount will display on the WAS for Facial, EZ Ship & Guest Checkout
- Inventory product orders will be available to import even sooner than in the initial release
- The Inactive filter on the Customer List will retain its setting after the list or application has been closed, then reopened
- When production is on a profile or unit list, the production screen will refresh immediately without closing/reopening
- The columns displayed in the Loan/Borrow & Credit Receivables will be displayed as Best Fit (all columns)
- Contact Search will include deleted contacts and give an indication that they are located in the Recycle Bin
- When a contact is selected, their color-coding will remain (instead of defaulting to black)
- When resizing a contact profile (customer, unit or address list), the profile size will be remembered the next time you open it
- Re-linked the Primary TOC and Secondary TOC Address List filters and renamed them to Type of Contact Type 1 and Type of Contact 2
- The Footer Total of Sect 1 Discounts/Gifts in Sales Transactions will display properly without the word SUM
- Disabled the Print button on a new order until it has been saved
- When clicking the Lookup button on an invoice, the History tab will display first, the Group field has also been added to allow for column header sorting
- A Find field has been added to the Customer, Unit & Address List (similar to what is displayed on the Product List)
- Product Replacement forms will now preview instead of directly printing
(220.127.116.11) Posted June 13th
- Invoice/Product List Exception Error: Concurrency Violation has been corrected. Sales associated with Classes, Shows or Double-Facial will record on the WAS properly
- Customer Wish List filter has been corrected to properly filter wish list items
- Button to add Wish List items from the profile has been corrected
- When opening a profile from the Dashboard in the Top Customer List or Outstanding Accounts, the correct profile toolbar will load
- Printed Weekly Accomplishment Sheet has been adjusted to not include in the Reorder column sales from Skin Care Classes, Facials, On The Go, Website or Shows
- Section 1 items marked as a Gift are being recorded under the Sales column with an offsetting discount in the Gift Section 1 column
- Gross Receipts report will not include discounts in the Retail Subtotal
- When choosing to not report in retail sales, the WAS will display wholesale amounts (will not change previously entered sales information)
- MK Anniversary date is now being included when importing consultant information
- Option now is given to manually split sets, from the product list you can right-click on any pre-pack and choose Change to Set.
- When editing an invoice, the History tab has been added when selecting Lookup.
(18.104.22.168) Posted June 4th
- Fixed a setup file issue