There are three types of Inventory Order Statuses; Open, Placed and Received. Open and Placed orders will be shown in bold with a green indicator flag .
From the Product menu, select Inventory Order (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Orders).
- From the Product menu, select Inventory Order (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Orders).
- From the main Inventory Order screen, double-click on the applicable order with the Status set as Open.
- Under the Order Totals section at the bottom of the order, enter the discount percent (E.g. 50.00%).
- If a flat amount was given as a credit, enter in the Add'l Discount field.
- When finished, click Save.
If the order status has already been set to Placed, the totals cannot be changed. You can either delete the order and import or re-enter it after you have set your default discount, or receive the order into your inventory and then follow the steps explained in the following section for orders with a Status of Received.
If the order has already been received into your inventory (status is set to Received), you can change the totals on the order by double-clicking on the row, however, it will not change the individual items already received into inventory.
Note: The wholesale amount will need to be adjusted for each item individually by opening the Product Profile and then clicking Edit Count. Or Set Default Discount & Update On Hand Wholesale Value for all items you currently have in stock.