The Product Purchases report lists the wholesale total of products purchased from the company within a given time period. Each order is a separate line item with totals given for Section 1, 2 and Additional Discounts.
If the On hand amounts are accurate in your inventory, but you need to add past product orders without changing your current inventory, see Create a Historical Inventory Order without Changing On Hand Amounts.
Please Note: Only closed orders with the status of Received, that do not have a (indicating that they are still open) will be included in the report. Right-click and choose Close to set an order as received without changing your current inventory. View
- From the Business Tools menu, select Reports (or from the main toolbar, click Reports).
- Under the Tax section, double click on the Product Purchases report.
- Enter the date range to print, then click OK.
- From the preview toolbar, click to print.
- When finished printing, from the preview toolbar, click to choose an export format such as pdf.