Below is the service release information for Boulevard 2021. The latest service release 126.96.36.199 was posted on July 31, 2020.
- How do I know what version of Boulevard I have installed? View
- To ensure you automatically receive service releases as they become available, follow the steps to Verify your Main Street credentials in Boulevard.
(188.8.131.52) - Posted July 31, 2020
- Loading a full product list is now an option if you are subscribed to the Product Update Service. If you are missing any past product updates, you can now go to the File menu, select Product Update, then Load Full Product List to update the list with any missing changes or products from the past 3 years.
- Imported inventory orders have now been filtered so only regular cosmetic orders will be included, and will also bypass splash screens posted on InTouch to avoid timing out and the order importing without all of the products included in some cases. Orders with a status of Processing (along with Received and Shipped) will now also be included.
- When creating a Product Sales Event, Archived Products will automatically be excluded. Items located in the Last Chance / Closeout Items category will still have the option to be included.
- The GST Rebate form will now include the equivalent discount for items marked as a Gift.
- When creating a Business Supplies invoice sale type, the GST amount will be included when an expense entry is automatically created from the invoice.
- Added an Agenda view to the Calendar.
- The total section on printed at the bottom of an inventory order has been simplified for both US and Canada for easier readability.
- If the Standard Note is updated in Preferences, new invoices will automatically use the new note; conversely, when editing a previously created note, it will remember the original information entered and not use the new standard note.
- The new Filter sidebar slide out widths have narrowed and the label positioned on top of each filter to conserve horizontal space. Also corrected an issue with the product list filter sidebar not recognizing the first time a filter is set.
- When an order is received into inventory, the date displayed in the Physical Count screen will be the date of the order, not the actual date the order was received.
- Section 1 Discounts (positive and negative) and the equivalent discounts for items marked as a Gift will be included in Sales Transactions in the Sect 1 Discount/Gifts field.
- The Gross Receipts report will now also handle negative discounts (along with positive discounts) that have been applied due to product returns on invoices.
- Corrected the tax calculation on inventory product orders for section 2 items when the setting is enabled or disabled for PST or GST calculation on section 2.
- The exception has been corrected when right-clicking in the whitespace area, not on a specific column for all contact lists.
Additional Minor Changes:
- Moved the Annual Gross Receipts by Month report to the Sales section in Reports
- Removed the date range displayed at the top of Inventory Product Orders to conserve vertical space. It will now only be displayed in the Date Range field.
- The preview page on all product list views will display in the subtitle, All Sections if all sections are included.
(184.108.40.206) - Posted June 5th
- Inventory orders can now be imported as far back as 2 years!
- Invoices created from Avenue were not transferring; this has been corrected.
Initial Boulevard 2021 Release (220.127.116.11) - Posted May 29th
Features & Enhancements:
- Store Multiple Standard Invoice Notes
- History button added to the Customer & Address List Toolbars
- New Filter Slide-out Option for Lists
- Print a Sales Event & Include Discounted Price Info
- Create Connections to Link Customers
- New Expense List Defaults
- Reward Program Enhancements
- Gross Receipts report labels give more info on which invoices are included View
- Due to the recent changes made, re-linked the importing function from InTouch for Weekly Accomplishment data (US)
- Corrected the tax calculation on invoices with non-taxable items when a Flat Amount discount is applied
- Corrected how negative Flat Amount discounts are recorded on the WAS, Sales Transactions, and Gross Receipts View
- When editing an invoice that has an approved credit card payment, you are able to make changes to the Date, invoice Sale type, and other various fields that do not affect the invoice total. This will keep payments from being re-added to Credit Receivables that had previously been received in credit receivables. If additional changes need to be made, the invoice can be reversed or deleted.
- If a contact profile is open and a Contact Log entry is made, the Next & Last Contact Dates will update with the new dates without prompting the user to save the profile if no other changes have been made
Additional Minor Changes:
- Updated the Clear Filters button on the Product List to all filters (column header and quick filters)
- The Preview button has been removed from Mailing Labels Option 2 (Business Tools menu > Mailings > Labels). The Print button will now launch the preview window.
- The Print Preview option has been removed from the following toolbars: List Builder, Contact Log, and Sales Transactions. The Print button will now launch the preview window.
- The Print Preview option has been removed from the My WAS (Weekly Accomplishment Sheet) toolbar. The Print option will still launch the Print WAS form for additional options, then display the preview form if Print is selected.
- Enabled scrollbars on the inventory order and profile forms for smaller screens (Tab layout is recommended).
- Updated various button images throughout the application.