Below is the service release information for Boulevard 2021. The latest service release 188.8.131.52 was posted on April 21, 2021.
- How do I know what version of Boulevard I have installed? View
- To ensure you automatically receive service releases as they become available, follow the steps to Verify your Main Street credentials in Boulevard.
(184.108.40.206) - Posted April 21, 2021
- Due to major changes made to the InTouch website, re-linked the inventory import feature from InTouch.
Note: The instructions to import have changed slightly for the US. You will be prompted to enter your InTouch credentials each time you import.
(220.127.116.11) - Posted March 16, 2021
- Due to changes made to the InTouch website, re-linked the inventory import feature from InTouch.
(18.104.22.168) - Posted January 6, 2021
- Updated the Gross Receipts report to handle discounts applied to invoices with returned items.
(22.214.171.124) - Posted November 1, 2020
- Due to the recent changes made, additional changes were made to re-link the production importing feature from InTouch.
(126.96.36.199) - Posted October 30, 2020
- Due to the recent changes made, re-linked the production importing feature from InTouch.
(188.8.131.52) - Posted October 19, 2020
- Added an expand/collapse default option, and a temporary quick-collapse option for the main toolbar. View
- Added Name, Address, Email option to the Copy to clipboard function to all contact list toolbars (customer, unit, and address) and all profile toolbars (under Utilities > Copy). View
- The Product Lookup form used in the invoice and throughout the application will now be sorted by sequence inside each category (versus alphabetically). This change has also been applied to the Find Product form (Edit > Find > Product). View
- Updated the Export function (File > Export) to export the file as a .csv file by default, and replaced obsolete options with Email, Phone, Address. View
- To handle future credit card processing rate changes, increased the percent fields from 2 to 3 places after the decimal for Visa/Mastercard/Discover and American Express (Edit > Preferences > Plug-ins). View
- Included ability to import contacts in French and Spanish (Contacts > Import > From File) either by downloading the file from the InTouch website, or utilizing the Excel Contact Template file.
- Corrected the memory leak that caused an exception error when importing for those that do not have adequate RAM.
- Invoices that have an Approved Credit Card payment can be edited to adjust the date, sale type, discount type, shipping/delivery, and WAS info, but not items included in the invoice, not payment information. This is to avoid duplicate entries added to Credit Receivables.
- When choosing the unchecked option for the Checklist filters on the customer list will now filter for those that have not completed the selected task/item.
- The label assigned to an inventory order description has been corrected to accurately reflect the filtered date range chosen from the product list Sales view.
(184.108.40.206) - Posted July 31, 2020
- Loading a full product list is now an option if you are subscribed to the Product Update Service. If you are missing any past product updates, you can now go to the File menu, select Product Update, then Load Full Product List to update the list with any missing changes or products from the past 3 years.
- Imported inventory orders have now been filtered so only regular cosmetic orders will be included, and will also bypass splash screens posted on InTouch to avoid timing out and the order importing without all of the products included in some cases. Orders with a status of Processing (along with Received and Shipped) will now also be included.
- When creating a Product Sales Event, Archived Products will automatically be excluded. Items located in the Last Chance / Closeout Items category will still have the option to be included.
- The GST Rebate form will now include the equivalent discount for items marked as a Gift.
- When creating a Business Supplies invoice sale type, the GST amount will be included when an expense entry is automatically created from the invoice.
- Added an Agenda view to the Calendar.
- Added print and delete buttons to the Calendar. Changed verbiage from Clear to Delete when deleting items from the calendar.
- Removed previous/back buttons from the Calendar toolbar since they are included in each applicable calendar view.
- The total section on printed at the bottom of an inventory order has been simplified for both US and Canada for easier readability.
- If the Standard Note is updated in Preferences, new invoices will automatically use the new note; conversely, when editing a previously created note, it will remember the original information entered and not use the new standard note.
- The new Filter sidebar slide out widths have narrowed and the label positioned on top of each filter to conserve horizontal space. Also corrected an issue with the product list filter sidebar not recognizing the first time a filter is set.
- When an order is received into inventory, the date displayed in the Physical Count screen will be the date of the order, not the actual date the order was received.
- Section 1 Discounts (positive and negative) and the equivalent discounts for items marked as a Gift will be included in Sales Transactions in the Sect 1 Discount/Gifts field.
- The Gross Receipts report will now also handle negative discounts (along with positive discounts) that have been applied due to product returns on invoices.
- Corrected the tax calculation on inventory product orders for section 2 items when the setting is enabled or disabled for PST or GST calculation on section 2.
- The exception has been corrected when right-clicking in the whitespace area, not on a specific column for all contact lists.
Additional Minor Changes:
- Moved the Annual Gross Receipts by Month report to the Sales section in Reports
- Removed the date range displayed at the top of Inventory Product Orders to conserve vertical space. It will now only be displayed in the Date Range field.
- The preview page on all product list views will display in the subtitle, All Sections if all sections are included.
(220.127.116.11) - Posted June 5th
- Inventory orders can now be imported as far back as 2 years!
- Invoices created from Avenue were not transferring; this has been corrected.
Initial Boulevard 2021 Release (18.104.22.168) - Posted May 29th
Features & Enhancements:
- Store Multiple Standard Invoice Notes
- History button added to the Customer & Address List Toolbars
- New Filter Slide-out Option for Lists
- Print a Sales Event & Include Discounted Price Info
- Create Connections to Link Customers
- New Expense List Defaults
- Reward Program Enhancements
- Gross Receipts report labels give more info on which invoices are included View
- Due to the recent changes made, re-linked the importing function from InTouch for Weekly Accomplishment data (US)
- Corrected the tax calculation on invoices with non-taxable items when a Flat Amount discount is applied
- Corrected how negative Flat Amount discounts are recorded on the WAS, Sales Transactions, and Gross Receipts View
- When editing an invoice that has an approved credit card payment, you are able to make changes to the Date, invoice Sale type, and other various fields that do not affect the invoice total. This will keep payments from being re-added to Credit Receivables that had previously been received in credit receivables. If additional changes need to be made, the invoice can be reversed or deleted.
- If a contact profile is open and a Contact Log entry is made, the Next & Last Contact Dates will update with the new dates without prompting the user to save the profile if no other changes have been made
Additional Minor Changes:
- Updated the Clear Filters button on the Product List to all filters (column header and quick filters)
- The Preview button has been removed from Mailing Labels Option 2 (Business Tools menu > Mailings > Labels). The Print button will now launch the preview window.
- The Print Preview option has been removed from the following toolbars: List Builder, Contact Log, and Sales Transactions. The Print button will now launch the preview window.
- The Print Preview option has been removed from the My WAS (Weekly Accomplishment Sheet) toolbar. The Print option will still launch the Print WAS form for additional options, then display the preview form if Print is selected.
- Enabled scrollbars on the inventory order and profile forms for smaller screens (Tab layout is recommended).
- Updated various button images throughout the application.