Below is the service release information for Boulevard 2022. The latest service release 18.104.22.168 was posted on June 10, 2021.
- How do I know what version of Boulevard I have installed? View
- To ensure you automatically receive service releases as they become available, follow the steps to Verify your Main Street credentials in Boulevard.
(22.214.171.124) - Posted June 10, 2021.
- When sending a group email, the personalized profile merge fields are now inserting correctly.
- When using Boulevard's email feature, an email will launch even if there isn't an email saved in the Email 1 field, however, the personalized profile merge fields will be disabled.
(126.96.36.199) - Posted June 9, 2021
- When sending an email or invoice via email using Boulevard's email feature, if the recipient does not have an email address saved in the Email 1 field on the contact profile, Boulevard will now launch the email form and enable the To field to allow you to manually enter an email address.
- To prevent issues when sending group email messages, a validation check has been added when saving a contact profile for improperly formatted email addresses in all email fields (E.g. myemailaddress@myprovider,com versus firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Group email messages will now send even if there are improperly formatted addresses (addresses entered prior to this service release). The email addresses with issues will be displayed in the Blvd Emails Log file that is launched after the messages are sent.
- If Add Expense entry for shipping is selected, Boulevard will now use the text entered in the Business Name field from the Business Info tab in Preferences (if unchecked or blank, the Payee will remain blank when the entry is created, but can be edited). View
- The Standard Note will now be included without having to select the Note tab at the bottom of the invoice.
- For those that have null or blank values in fields on the invoice table of their database (rare occurrence and usually from many years prior), the Invoice Log will automatically change the value to zero and no longer throw an exception error.
- Importing customers or consultants from an Excel file will no longer cause an error.