Take a look at some of the enhancements in Boulevard 2023 released on August 8, 2022, and receive answers to frequently asked questions. You may want to download the webinar handout as a guide, and if you haven't already, Download & Install Boulevard the new version and view the New Features list.
Below is a list of the topics covered and the time stamp when asked and answered along with additional articles for reference.
- 00:20: Back up Your Boulevard Data File before installing a new version.
- 00:25: Check Preferences for settings and option changes after installing a new version.
- 01:00: Preferences: Online Sync tab to ensure your software remains linked with your Main Street account to continue to receive notifications when there is a new software release to download and for product updates.
Boulevard 2023 Features & Info:
- 01:55: Reset your backup option if you Automatically Back up Boulevard to Google Drive.
- 02:40: Verify and update, if necessary, your tax rate settings if you're using the Canadian version of Boulevard.
- 03:24: Change the Standard and Birthday Discount Type in Preferences. View more
- 04:15: Choose which tabs are visible and which one is displayed first when opening a contact profile tab in the new Application Settings form. View more
- 05:24: Change the profile field text Font Size, Hide Contact Image, and Compress Toolbar inside contact profiles. View more
- 07:07: Change List Font options for the Customer, Unit, and Address Lists, as well as the Product List, Inventory Orders grid, and To Do List in the Calendar. View more
- 08:00: Inventory Orders grid additions and changes, and redesigned Product Purchases report.
- 10:45: Automatic merging of duplicate part numbers when loading product updates.
- 12:20: Product sets itemized on the printed invoice.
- 13:30: If you use Windows 11, the overall look of Boulevard 2023 has been updated to use the Windows 11 theme (rounded corners, etc.)
Boulevard General FAQs (based on Boulevard 2022):
- 15:00: Temporarily or permanently minimize the main application toolbar.
- 15:55: Reset view to find missing columns on a contact list (resorting by the last name alphabetically). Filtering columns, adding additional fields, etc.
- 18:30: Troubleshoot importing an inventory product order.
- 20:35: View grouped invoices on the WAS or from the Invoice Log
Sign in to your Main Street account online to make any changes to your billing information or auto-renewal preferences.