Take a look at some of the enhancements in Boulevard 2023 released on August 8, 2022, and receive answers to frequently asked questions. You may want to download the webinar handout as a guide, and if you haven't already, Download & Install Boulevard the new version and view the New Features list.
Below is a list of the topics covered and the time stamp when asked and answered along with additional articles for reference.
- 00:20: Back up Your Boulevard Data File before installing a new version.
- 00:25: Check Preferences for settings and option changes after installing a new version.
- 01:00: Preferences: Online Sync tab to ensure your software remains linked with your Main Street account to continue to receive notifications when there is a new software release to download and for product updates.
Boulevard 2023 Features & Info:
- 01:55: Reset your backup option if you Automatically Back up Boulevard to Google Drive.
- 02:40: Verify and update, if necessary, your tax rate settings if you're using the Canadian version of Boulevard.
- 03:24: Change the Standard and Birthday Discount Type in Preferences. View more
- 04:15: Choose which tabs are visible and which one is displayed first when opening a contact profile tab in the new Application Settings form. View more
- 05:24: Change the profile field text Font Size, Hide Contact Image, and Compress Toolbar inside contact profiles. View more
- 07:07: Change List Font options for the Customer, Unit, and Address Lists, as well as the Product List, Inventory Orders grid, and To Do List in the Calendar. View more
- 08:00: Inventory Orders grid additions and changes, and redesigned Product Purchases report.
- 10:45: Automatic merging of duplicate part numbers when loading product updates.
- 12:20: Product sets itemized on the printed invoice.
- 13:30: If you use Windows 11, the overall look of Boulevard 2023 has been updated to use the Windows 11 theme (rounded corners, etc.)
Boulevard General FAQs (based on Boulevard 2022):
- 15:00: Temporarily or permanently minimize the main application toolbar.
- 15:55: Reset view to find missing columns on a contact list (resorting by the last name alphabetically). Filtering columns, adding additional fields, etc.
- 18:30: Troubleshoot importing an inventory product order.
- 20:35: View grouped invoices on the WAS or from the Invoice Log
Sign in to your Main Street account online to make any changes to your billing information or auto-renewal preferences.
Important: After installing the new version of Boulevard, please check each tab in Preferences (sales tax rate, email settings, default backup location, etc.). Some of your settings may not transfer during the upgrade installation due to necessary changes made and may need to be updated.