The Unit List has three default layouts that allow you to view the information in a variety of formats and give additional functionality. See Import Additional Unit Views for information about additional views that can be imported. Or see Create a View or Custom Report to create a new view.
- Default: Fields displayed: Last, First, Last Order, MK Anniversary, Zip, International, Preferred Contact, Home, Work, and Account Balance in a grid format.
- Birthdays: Fields displayed: Name, Preferred Contact, Email 1, Phones, Birthday, and Reward Points in a grid format.
- Cards: Fields displayed: Name, Address, Preferred Contact, Email 1, Consultant Number, and Recruiter Name in a card format.
- Additional fields can be added to each view. See Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists for more information.
- To reset the current view layout back to the default, click View then select Reset.