Below is the service release information for Boulevard 2023. The latest service release, 18.104.22.168, was posted on January 31, 2023.
- For better clarity, changed the label on the main toolbar from WAS to My WAS.
- Additional corrections were made to refresh the database to prevent an error when saving if more than one invoice is open at a time.
- Made changes to handle updating the On Hand field, then immediately changed the view in the product list so that the On Hand amount gets properly updated in the database.
- Corrected the exception that was thrown if the Weekly Accomplishment form is open when an invoice is edited and changes are made to the WAS tab of the invoice.
- Made changes to the GST/PST Rebate form to calculate using the tax settings used on the Tax tab in Preferences.
- Corrected the form sizes not being remembered when using an application skin or theme other than the default skin.
- Changes how the Detailed Sales History report displays product descriptions when items have been previously deleted from the product list.
- Changed the Worksheet view in the product list to ensure that if the Archived Product filter is not selected, it is not included in the view.
- Ensured for each view in the product list, the correct filters are being applied by default, and when selecting the Clear Filters button, the same defaults are set.
- When using the reassign or merge history button for a product, ensured that the older product being merged is deleted from the database after the merge has been completed.
- Ensured in Expenses that the Category drop-down is filtering on the category selected when the All Dates filter is selected from the Date Range filter.
- Corrected the Add Trip Log Entry function to ensure that if a Delivery Distance is set under the Contact's profile, the distance is added to the invoice and transferred to the Trip Log.
- Necessary changes have been incorporated to allow the import of user data from the UnitWise website. Yay!
- Additional corrections were made to refresh the database to prevent an error when multiple invoices are opened simultaneously and then saved.
- Additional corrections when loading a product update for tracking backordered products. Note: If you choose to track backordered products after installing the service release, you will need to reset the option. To do this, uncheck the Track Backorder product in Preferences (Edit menu > Preferences > Invoice tab) and save, then go back into Preferences and check the Track Backorder product option again.
- Corrected the sizing of the application so that it will not open in a minimized state.
- Made changes so that if an invoice is in edit mode (open) if Boulevard loses focus from navigating to another software application or web browser, the invoice will remain as the top form in Boulevard and not appear hidden.
- Added the missing delete icon image from the invoice form when items are added to the grid.
- Corrected the error given when opening a Product Replacement order with the Status of Placed.
- Expanded field labels on the printed invoice to prevent them from being truncated when certain fonts are used.
- When importing an inventory order, ensured that the credential pop-up form remains on top of all other forms.
- Various additional functions when invoicing through the Avenue app.
- Compressed rows on the printed invoice when fields are not used to conserve vertical space.
- For clarity, removed the Date Range filter from Inventory Orders. By default, all orders will be displayed. Orders can be filtered by date using the Date column header.
- For easy access, removed Clear Filters from the View drop-down on the Inventory Orders toolbar and placed it directly on the toolbar.
- Additional corrections were made to refresh the database to prevent an error when multiple invoices are opened and then saved.
- Corrected the exception that can occur when saving an invoice if the First and Last Names on the contact profile have both used the maximum characters allowed for each field.
- Corrected the exception that can occur if the Delete All button is selected when there are no orders to be deleted.
- Additional correction to the calculation for the YTD totals on the WAS.
- When selecting All Dates from the Date Range filter, it will include all. Previously it would include all prior to the current date, but not future dates.
- Corrected the issue of the name not transferring when invoicing and using the Add Trip Log Entry option.
- Removed the option to minimize an open invoice and set a minimum form size to prevent the invoice from becoming too small.
- Changed the email validation to allow any special characters to the immediate left of the @ symbol in an email address.
- Added the ability for personalized profile fields in the Standard Note to be included when creating an invoice from the Avenue app.
- Corrected the exception error that occurs if multiple invoices are being edited at the same time and then saved.
- Corrected the calculation for the YTD totals on the WAS.
- Corrected the Over-the-Counter Drug option when loading a product update so that it only sets OTC Drug products as non-taxable.
- Corrected the Track Backorder Product tracking to track all retail items if set in Preferences (and customer premiums if set in the product list). Note: To reset the option, uncheck Track Backorder product in Preferences (Edit menu > Preferences > Invoice tab) and save, then go back into Preferences and check the Track Backorder product option again.
- Corrected the contact profile to prompt when closing if a change has been made and the save button was not selected first.
- Corrected the exception error that occurred if removing all text from the State, Province, or County field (depending on your country).