Below is the service release information for Boulevard 2023. The latest service release 126.96.36.199 was posted on October 3, 2022.
- Various additional functions when invoicing through the Avenue app.
- Compressed rows on the printed invoice when fields are not used to conserve vertical space.
- For clarity, removed the Date Range filter from Inventory Orders. By default, all orders will be displayed. Orders can be filtered by date using the Date column header.
- For easy access, removed Clear Filters from the View drop-down on the Inventory Orders toolbar and placed it directly on the toolbar.
- Additional corrections were made to refresh the database to prevent an error when multiple invoices are opened and then saved.
- Corrected the exception that can occur when saving an invoice if the First and Last Names on the contact profile have both used the maximum characters allowed for each field.
- Corrected the exception that can occur if the Delete All button is selected when there are no orders to be deleted.
- Additional correction to the calculation for the YTD totals on the WAS.
- When selecting All Dates from the Date Range filter, it will include all. Previously it would include all prior to the current date, but not future dates.
- Corrected the issue of the name not transferring when invoicing and using the Add Trip Log Entry option.
- Removed the option to minimize an open invoice and set a minimum form size to prevent the invoice from becoming too small.
- Changed the email validation to allow any special characters to the immediate left of the @ symbol in an email address.
- Added the ability for personalized profile fields in the Standard Note to be included when creating an invoice from the Avenue app.
- Corrected the exception error that occurs if multiple invoices are being edited at the same time and then saved.
- Corrected the calculation for the YTD totals on the WAS.
- Corrected the Over-the-Counter Drug option when loading a product update so that it only sets OTC Drug products as non-taxable.
- Corrected the Track Backorder Product tracking to track all retail items if set in Preferences (and customer premiums if set in the product list). Note: To reset the option, uncheck Track Backorder product in Preferences (Edit menu > Preferences > Invoice tab) and save, then go back into Preferences and check the Track Backorder product option again.
- Corrected the contact profile to prompt when closing if a change has been made and the save button was not selected first.
- Corrected the exception error that occurred if removing all text from the State, Province, or County field (depending on your country).