The Usage by Customer view in the Product List allows you to find out who's purchased a specific product or type of product from you.
The image below uses the Product Line option for NouriShine Plus lip glosses, then shows you how to save this group in the List Builder. From there you can send a group email or print as a report!
- From the product list toolbar under the View drop-down options, select Usage by Customer.
- Using the Filter* from the Product Line drop-down, select NouriShine Plus from the options listed.
- From the Date Range drop-down, select ALL DATES.
- Click the checkbox column header to select everyone.
- From the product list toolbar, click List Builder.
- From the List Builder pop-up, enter a description in the List Name field.
- Click OK to save, then Yes to view the newly created list.
* Use the new Filter slide out option as shown in the image above (Edit menu > Settings > Alerts & Colors and select use filter slide outs).
- List Builder Overview
Get this image and more from the Image & Asset Library too!