Product sale events allow you to place select products on sale for a specified period. The specified discount will automatically be applied when adding products to an invoice during the sale period.
- From the Product menu, select Sales Events (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, select Sales Events).
- From the toolbar, click .
- Enter the event Description, Start and End Date, and Discount (in addition or instead of a percent discount, Rewards Points can be assigned).
- Click OK to save and close the pop-up.
- Proceed with Step 2 to add items to the event.
- Ensure that the desired sales event is selected.
- From the Product Sales Events toolbar, click to search and add individual items, entire categories, or product groups to the event.
- From the Product Lookup form, select and click Add , drag and drop, or double-click to add items to the event.
- When finished, click Close to close the form.
Tip: Click the Part #, Description, Discount, Points or Category column headers to sort by that column.
Right-click on an item, then select Item Delete.
- To remove multiple items at once, left-click on an item, then hold the or .
- Left-click on another item, then right-click and select Item Delete. (Selected items will be removed from the selected event.)