Choose to send an email to one or more recipients with a listing of items included in a current Sales Event as an attached pdf with the option to embed the list items included in the sale into the email itself.
- Your Outgoing Email Settings must be added under Preferences before proceeding with the instructions below if you are wanting to use Boulevard's internal email function. View
- Some email providers do not save a copy of the email message in your Sent folder. If this is the case in your situation, check the CC me box to have a copy of the message sent to your email provider's inbox. View
- The group email feature is not intended to be used in sending more than 50 email messages at a time. For larger campaigns, we recommend that you use a specialized email marketing service.
- If you're using an email program such as Outlook or Window Live Mail (instead of Boulevard's internal email function), after the email message has launched, attach the sales event pdf (located on your desktop) to the email before sending. View
- From the customer list, click next to each desired name.View
- From the customer list toolbar, click next to and choose Sales Event. View
- Select the sales event, then click OK . View
- If you're using the outgoing email feature inside of Boulevard, an email will launch with the sales event pdf attached (see note above if you're using Outlook, Windows Live Mail or similar desktop email program).
- Give the email a subject and add any additional information to the body of the email. When finished, click
- To add a listing of sale items in the body of the message, open the Sales Event form (Product menu > Sales Events).
- Select the event, then click . View
- Go back to the email message. Click in the body of the email where you would like the items displayed, then click to paste (or using your keyboard hit Ctrl + V).