You can connect your email address and send individual or group email messages from inside Boulevard. The benefit of using your email address inside of Boulevard is that it will send each email individually when using the group email function. You will also have the ability to send an individual email, and a record of each email will be added to the recipient's Contact Log of their profile.
See Connect Your Gmail Account to Send Email for detailed instructions.
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences, then the Online Sync tab (or from the Business group on the main toolbar, click Preferences, then Email Settings).
- Under the Outgoing Email Settings section, select Other (if necessary, click Settings).
- Enter your email address and the password associated with your email account in the Email Address and Password fields.
- Enter the applicable information for your specific email provider in the SMTP Host, Port, and if necessary, Use SSL (Download the PDF for Common Outgoing Server Settings). View
- Click Verify to ensure that the password and email address were entered correctly and that the connection has been established.
- If successful, a message will be sent to the email address entered with the following Subject Line: Test Email from Boulevard. Click OK confirming, then OK to save and close the Settings form.
- Click OK to save and close Preferences.
See Launch Desktop Email App from Boulevard (Outlook, etc.) for more information.
- Webinar: Boulevard 2022 New Features
- Send a Group Email (Option 1)
- Image & Asset Library
- Send Personalized Group Email Messages
- Send a Sales Event Email with a Listing of Items Included
- Email an Invoice
Note: If you are having trouble sending email through Boulevard, check to ensure your anti-virus software isn't blocking Boulevard access to send messages, and that your email address, email password, and other settings associated with your email provider are correct.
The following external links are provided as a courtesy. If you need further help, please refer to Google support.
- Automatically forward Gmail messages to another account (to forward Gmail messages to another email address)
- Check email from other accounts in Gmail (to forward other email addresses into Gmail.)
- Create a Google Account