The Outgoing Email Settings have been improved to work directly with Google. If you have a Google account you can easily connect and send email messages directly from Boulevard (or Create a Google Account if you do not already have one). This will allow you to send individual email messages or personalized group email messages and invoices, then track them under the Contact Log tab in their profile, or view all Contact Log entries for everyone!
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences (or from the Business group on the main toolbar, click Preferences, then Email Settings).
- From the Online Sync tab, under the Outgoing Email Settings section select Gmail (if necessary, click Settings).
- From the Settings form enter your Google email address in the Email Address field, then click Verify.
- A Sign in with Google web page will launch. If you are already signed in to your account, select it, otherwise, sign in to your Google account.
- Select both checkboxes to allow that you'd like to send email messages through Boulevard using your Google account, then click Continue (This will also authorize Boulevard to back up your data file to your Google Drive if you select the option in Boulevard).
- When finished, close or minimize your browser.
- In Boulevard, click OK to acknowledge that your email has been successfully configured.
- Then click OK to close the Settings form, and click OK to save and close Preferences.
You can begin sending email messages from inside Boulevard using your Google account. You may also receive an email from Google confirming that you granted Boulevard access to your linked Google account.
The following external links are provided as a courtesy. If you need further help, please refer to Google support.
- Create a Google Account (if you do not already have one)
- Automatically forward Gmail messages to another account (to forward Gmail messages to another email address)
- Check email from other accounts in Gmail (to forward other email addresses into Gmail.)