There are a couple of different methods to email an invoice from Boulevard. You'll first need to ensure that you've added your email settings to use Boulevard's email feature, or selected to use your desktop email client.
If you are creating a new invoice, select the Email checkbox. When finished with the invoice, after clicking Save, an email will launch with the invoice attached.
Tip: Choose to email invoices by default from the Invoice tab in Preferences, or individually under customer profile settings.
- Open the customer profile, and click on the Account & Invoice tab.
- Select the checkbox next to the desired invoice(s).
- From the profile toolbar, click Email and choose Invoices from the drop-down options listed. View
- If you use Boulevard's email feature, the New Message email form will appear (if using a desktop client such as Outlook, their message form will appear). Add any additional information to the message body and Subject field, then click Send. View
- Once the email has been successfully sent, click OK .
Note: To pdf the invoice and save it to your desktop instead, in step 2, right-click then choose PDF to Desktop. The invoice will be exported to your desktop as a pdf file which can then be attached to an email message.