The Account & Invoices tab on a contact profile lists all invoices and payments that make up their account balance. Invoices and payments posted are listed as separate entries. This tab also stores all historical payment information posted to the account.
- Create a new invoice from the Invoices section or add a payment from the Account section.
- Reverse/delete the selected invoice from the Invoices section or payments from the Account section.
- Edit the selected invoice from the Invoices section or payments from the Account section.
- Show all transactions
- If selected, all invoices and payments, including those that have been cleared (or posted to a specific invoice) will show.
- The date added
- Invoice number
- Total/Invoice Amount
- Total from the invoice
- Payment Amount
- Lists each applied payment
- Invoice sale type (Reorder, Guest Checkout, EZ Ship, Web, PC Program, Facial, Double Facial, Class, On The Go, Shows, Misc, Seasonal, Personal Use, or Business Supplies)
- Information added from the invoice directly or Credit Receivables form
- Displays the information entered into the Memo/Check# from the Payment form
- Submitted Charge*
- No: The payment has not been marked as received in Credit Receivables.
Yes: Payment has already been processed through your web site and Approved Credit Card was selected for the Payment Type, or Received Payment has been marked in Credit Receivables.
* Applies to credit card transactions only