Invoices can be filtered by Date Range, Invoice Type, Discount Type, Number, Name, and if there was Non-recovered Tax from the transaction. Different views can be accessed from the View drop-down and additional views can also be loaded.
- From the Business Tools menu, select Invoice Log, (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Invoices).
- Under the View drop-down, select from one of the available options.
- In the Filter sidebar, select a quick range from the Date Range drop-down (or choose CUSTOM to enter a custom date range).
- For additional filtering, from the Invoice Type, Discount Type, Number, or Name drop-downs, select from the available options.
- To print individual invoices, first select the checkbox (or checkbox column header to select all), otherwise to print as a tabular report, click then choose Print.
- From the Preview toolbar, click to print (or to export as a pdf).
- When finished, to remove any filters set, click .
The animated image below shows how to filter for the Invoice Type: Personal Use as an example.
The animated image below shows how to filter for the Invoice Type: Business Supplies as an example.
- Handling Personal Use
- Handle Demos, Donations, or Expired Product
- View Invoices by Type
- To add additional fields to the view, click and select Column Chooser. Drag and drop desired fields onto the current view. To reset back to the default, click then select Reset.
- To hide any columns, right-click on the column header and select Hide This Column. To reset back to the default, click then select Reset.
- To sort by a specific column, click on the column header to be sorted by.
- To filter by a specific column, hover over the column header. Click on and choose your filter criteria. To clear any filters set, click .
- To import a view, click then select Load View. Alternatively, to delete the view shown, click then select Delete instead.