From the Invoice Log (previously called Sales Transactions), you can view invoice information for a specific date range and additional filtering (typically used for quarterly tax information). Choose to print in a report format, individual invoices, or the corresponding mailing labels.
- From the Business Tools menu, select Invoice Log (or from Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Invoices).
- From the toolbar, click , then select Load View.
- Select Invoice Summary by Type, then click OK .
- From the Filter sidebar, under the Date Range field, select one of the quick date options, or choose Custom to enter a custom date.
- If desired, drill down the list further by using any of the other available sidebar filters such as Invoice Type, Discount Type, Name, or Has Non-recovered Tax.
- To print individual invoices, first select the checkbox (or checkbox column header to select all), otherwise to print as a tabular report, click then choose Print.
- When finished, to remove any filters set, click .
- You only need to import the view once. To access the view in the future, select it from the View drop-down, or if no longer needed, click then select Delete.
- To add additional fields to the view, click , then select Column Chooser. Drag and drop desired fields onto the current view.
- To hide any columns, right-click on the column header and select Hide This Column.
- To sort by a specific column, click on the column header to be sorted by.
- To filter by a specific column, hover over the column header. Click on and choose your filter criteria.