Invoice information can be filtered and grouped by the invoice Sale type from the Invoice Log (previously called Sales Transactions). Choose to print in a report format, individual invoices, or the corresponding mailing labels.
- From the Business Tools menu, click Invoice Log (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Invoices).
- From the toolbar, select the Invoices by Type view.
- If desired, drill down the list further by using any of the available sidebar filters such as Date Range, Invoice Type, Discount Type, Name, or Has Non-recovered Tax.
- To print individual invoices*, first select the checkbox (or checkbox column header to select all), otherwise to print as a tabular report, click then choose Print.
- When finished, to remove any filters set, click .
* The Deliveries view will not print individual invoices but instead allow you to select the deliveries to be made and printed in a report format.
- To add additional fields to the view, click and select Column Chooser. Drag and drop desired fields onto the current view.
- To hide any columns, right-click on the column header and select Hide This Column.
- To sort by a specific column, click on the column header to be sorted by.
- To filter by a specific column, hover over the column header. Click on and choose your filter criteria.
- To import a view, click then select Load View.
- Wrapping Up Year-End for Tax Purposes