Invoice information can be filtered and grouped by the invoice Sale type. Choose to print in a report format, individual invoices, or the corresponding mailing labels.
- From the Business Tools menu, click Sales Transactions (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Invoices).
- From the sales transactions toolbar, select the Invoices by Type view.
- If desired, drill down the list further by using any of the available sidebar filters such as Date Range, Invoice Type, Discount Type, Name, or Has Non-recovered Tax.
- To print as a report, click then choose Print.
- When finished, to remove any filters set, click .
Alternatively, to print individual invoices, click the checkbox next to each transaction, then click and choose Print (the Deliveries view will not print individual invoices, but instead allow you to select the deliveries to be made and printed in a report format).
- To add additional fields to the view, click and select Column Chooser. Drag and drop desired fields onto the current view.
- To hide any columns, right-click on the column header and select Hide This Column.
- To sort by a specific column, click on the column header to be sorted by.
- To filter by a specific column, hover over the column header. Click on and choose your filter criteria.
- To import a view, click then select Load View.
- Wrapping Up Year-End for Tax Purposes