Invoice information can be filtered and grouped by the invoice Discount type from the Invoice Log (previously called Sales Transactions). Choose to print in a report format, individual invoices, or the corresponding mailing labels.
- From the Business Tools menu, select Invoice Log (or from Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Invoices).
- From the toolbar, select the Invoices by Discount Type view.
- From the Discount Type drop-down, select Has Discount Type to filter all invoices that have any type applied or choose a specific type.
- If desired, drill down the list further by using any of the available sidebar filters such as Date Range, Invoice Type, Name, or Has Non-recovered Tax.
- To print individual invoices, first select the checkbox (or checkbox column header to select all), otherwise to print as a tabular report, click then choose Print.
- From the Preview toolbar, click to print (or to export as a pdf).
- When finished, to remove any filters set, click .