From the Invoice Log (previously called Sales Transactions in versions prior to Boulevard 2022), you can print (or export as pdf or other file formats) individual invoices or tabular reports using the different options from the View drop-down. Invoices can be filtered by Date Range, Invoice Type, Discount Type, Name, Number*, and if there was Non-recovered Tax from the transaction.
* New filter added with Boulevard 2022
- (1) View: Select from 4 pre-defined layout options from the View drop-down which include Default, Deliveries, Invoices by Discount Type, and Invoices by Type. The 4 pre-defined layout options cannot be deleted but can be customized.
- (2) : The Customize drop-down menu includes Column Chooser (to add additional columns to the current view), Create View (which allows you to create a new view), Reset (to reset the currently displayed view to its default layout), Delete (delete custom created or loaded views), or Load View (additional view layouts that can be loaded). To hide a column from the view displayed, right-click on the column header and select Hide This Column.
- (3) : Allows you to select a single invoice to delete or reverse. This will return all items from the invoice back into your current inventory, and any payments, WAS entry, Calendar follow-up, etc. will be removed as well (if the contact has not already been permanently deleted from Boulevard).
- (4) : View and print a bar chart, grouped by the monthly sum of the transactions displayed in the current view (hover over each bar to display the sum for the month). View
- (5) : Removes any sidebar or column filters that are set with the currently displayed view.
- (6) : The drop-down options include Print and Mailing Labels (See (13) below for more information when printing).
- (7) Date Range: From the filter drop-down, select from one of the quick date options CUSTOM, DAY, WEEK, MONTH, YEAR/QTR CALENDAR, YEAR/QTR SEMINAR. Select CUSTOM to enter a custom date range.
- (8) Invoice Type: From the filter drop-down, select from one of the following sale types Reorder, Guest Checkout, Direct Ship, Web, PC Program, Facial, Double Facial, Class, On The Go, Shows, Misc, Seasonal, Personal Use, Business Supplies, or Bill To.
- (9) Discount Type: From the filter drop-down, select from one of the following discount options Has Discount Type or Has PST/GST Type*, (none), Standard, Personal Use or Own Use*, Native Indian, Hostess Credit, Birthday/Anniversary, Business Supplies, or a custom type you previously created. *Applicable to Canada only
- (10) Number: New to Boulevard 2022, from the filter drop-down, select an invoice number from the options listed.
- (11) Name: From the filter drop-down, select a name from the options listed which include all contacts from either the Customer, Unit, or Address list, but do not include contacts that are stored in Boulevard's Recycle Bin or have been permanently deleted.
- (12) Has Non-recovered Tax: Select the checkbox to include invoices that have any non-recovered sales tax.
- (13) : Before printing or exporting, if checkboxes are selected for multiple invoices, the individual invoices will be printed or exported from the preview form. If no checkboxes are selected, a tabular report will be printed or exported from the preview form. Selecting the checkbox column header will select all invoices displayed in the current view.
- (14): For currency fields, the field sum of all invoices shown will be displayed in the footer.
- (15) Settings: Options include Show grid lines, Alternate row colors, Landscape orientation, and including a custom Subtitle when printing a tabular report (or exporting from the preview form).