The top of each contact profile includes a toolbar and quick info fields. The toolbar is made up of four sections, Account, Calendar, Communicate, and Utilities. Hovering your mouse over each button will display an additional tip.
- Previous/Next: Moves to the next or previous profile (only enabled if no changes have been made to the current profile).
- Undo: Reverts the changes made since the last time saved.
- Save: Saves changes made, then closes profile (Customer profiles will remain open after clicking save).
- Invoice: Creates a New or Historical invoice. Historical invoices will not deduct quantities from your current on-hand inventory amounts.
- Payment: Option to either Post Payment or Manage Credit Cards stored using ProPay's Protect Pay feature. Must have a ProPay account and have credentials filled out in Preferences (US & Canada only).
- Print: Profile, Products (History), Contact Log, Checklist, Invoices, Statement (of Account), and (Account) Balance Transactions
- Appointment: Creates a new Appointment.
- Action Item: Creates a new Single or Multiple (Ex. 2+2+2 or 3+3+3) Action Items for the contact.
- Email: Choose to launch an email using the Email 1, Email 2, or Partner address saved in the profile; or email invoices selected from the Account & Invoice tab to the address listed in the Email 1 field. The profile email function will use the option set under the Online Sync tab of Preferences.
- Log Entry: Creates a new Contact Log entry.
- Map: Launches your default internet browser to the default mapping app listed under the Plug-ins tab in Preferences (MapQuest, Google, Bing, or Yahoo) and prefills the contact's address information with suggested routes and driving directions.
- Picture: Options include toggles to Hide Image or Increase Size, Add or Rotate an image to be displayed on the profile.
- Move: Moves the profile to the list selected; options depend on where the profile is currently saved but can include Customer, Address, or Unit.
- Settings: Opens the Profile Settings form to choose from various options.
- Copy: Copies the selected profile information to the clipboard.
- Sales Chart: Opens a chart of the contact's Sales History for the current and previous year.
- Delete Profile: Move the contact to the Recycle Bin.
Each profile shows quick info fields located directly below the toolbar that are always visible no matter which profile tab is displayed.
- : Contact image field that can be rotated, increased/decreased in size using the Picture drop-down menu from the Utilites group on the profile toolbar, or hidden from Application Settings.
- First Name: Displays their first name.
- Last Name: Displays their last name (by default, lists are sorted alphabetically by this field).
- Preferred Contact Method: Choose from the following drop-down options; None (set by default), Home, Work, FAX, Other, Email, Mail, Mobile, or Text.
- Best Time to call/contact: Choose from the following drop-down options; Best Time: Anytime (set by default), Best Time: Morning, Best Time: Afternoon, or Best Time: Evening.
- Account: Displays color-coded account balance (red if they carry a balance or green if they have a credit) for the contact (read-only field).
- Rewards: If a reward program has been set up, will display the current reward point balance.
- Last Contact: Displays the date they were last contacted. The date is based on the last Contact Log entry or an invoice created.
- : If notifications have been enabled from the Alerts & Notifications tab in Application Settings, the symbol will be displayed along with an indicator pop-up including more information about their birthday, wedding anniversary, or upcoming auto-delivery.