The Products tab on a contact profile lists all of the items that are included on previously created invoices.
Tip: Click on any of the column headers (such as Group) to temporarily sort by that column.
- (1) Description: The description or item name
- (2) Date: The date of the invoice (sorted by default)
- (3) Type: Options include Sale (default), Sample, Gift, or Return
- (4) Qty: The number of items included on the invoice for that date
- (5) Group: The type of product
- (6) Category: The current location where the item is saved in the product list
- (7) Day Code: Used to track when the product was originally manufactured
- (8) : Used to add selected items to a new invoice
- (9) : Used to add selected items to a new invoice as a return (or exchange)