Quickly view and add previously purchased items to a new invoice using several different options are shown below.
Option 1: From the Customer or Address List
1-A. With their name selected, from the toolbar, click History, then select Product.
1-B. Right-click on their name and choose Product History or with their name selected, using your keyboard hit + .
Option 2: From a Contact Profile
- From the customer profile, click on the Products tab.
- To add previously purchased items to a new invoice, select the checkbox next to each desired item.
- Click and choose Add to New Invoice; or if the items are being returned click .
- Add any other items and payment if necessary to finish the invoice, then click Save.
Option 3: From an Invoice
- Click Lookup. The History tab will display their previously purchased items. To sort by the type of product, click on the Group column header.
- Double-click to automatically add items to the invoice (or select the item then click Add .
- When finished, click Close.