Find out which customers you've invoiced within a specific period using the quick filters. You can then choose to print as a report, mailing labels, or save the filtered group in the List Builder to group them for easy access in the future.
- To begin, from the customer list toolbar, click Clear Filters to ensure you do not have any other filters set.
- From the filter sidebar, in the Last Invoice filter under Between enter a beginning and ending date, then click the X to apply the filter and close it (it will show Filter Set if a filter has been applied).
- Click the checkbox column header to select everyone, then from the toolbar, click Print and select either View (to print as a report) or Mailing Labels.
- To save the selected customers, from the customer list toolbar, click List Builder.
- If saving as a New List give it a description, or select Existing List to add the names to a previously created list, then click OK (you will then be prompted if you'd like to view the list).
- When finished, click Clear Filters again to remove the filters set.
- Additional filters can be applied in step 2, such as choosing No from the Inactive filter if you do not want to include them.
- If you want to add additional profile information before printing the view in step 3, such as the Last Invoice date, see Add, Move, or Hide Columns on the Customer List.