When hovering over each button in Boulevard, additional tips will display. Below you will find information about each.
Customer & Address List
- Column Chooser: Add profile fields to the current view displayed.
- View: Create a new view, reset the current view, import pre-defined views based on previous reports in Boulevard, or delete the current view displayed.
- View: Views that have been either previously created or imported; standard views always included are Default, Birthdays, Cards, and Wish List (always set to the Default view when opening the list).
- Print: Print the current view as a report or mailing labels for the select contacts.
- Email: Begin an email for the selected contact. If multiple contacts are selected, it will launch a group email. See Using Your Online Email Address within Boulevard
- Log Entry: Create a new contact log entry for the selected contact. If multiple contacts are selected, it will Create a Log Entry for Multiple Contacts.
- Sales Event: Choose a current promotion previously created in Sales Events to begin a group email to the selected contacts.
- Copy: Copies various information for the selected contacts
- Filter: Apply various filters to use when launching a group email, creating or adding to an existing name list in the List Builder, and creating a new view to print custom reports. This button will not be displayed if using the New Filter Slide-out Option for Lists.
- Clear Filters: Clears all filters set.
- List Builder: Add the selected contacts to a new or existing List Builder list.
The unit list also has an Activity group with additional functions.
- Import: Various import functions including production from InTouch, Weekly Accomplishment files, and Consultants (either from a file or online).
- Production: View consultant production for your team, unit, or offspring units.
- Sales: View Weekly Recap (Accomplishment) Sheets for your team or unit. See Import Weekly Accomplishment Sheets (WAS) for importing information.
- Recognition: Create and view summarized sales, production, and weekly accomplishment information for consultants.