Views allow you to display the information of your choice, inside various areas of the program, in a format that allows for additional customization (such as sorting, filtering, etc.). The steps below will guide you through adding columns to the customer list. You can then print a report, export the information, or even print mailing labels.
- From the customer list toolbar, click Column Chooser.
- From the Customization form, drag and drop any of the available columns onto the list.
- Columns can be arranged in any order by dragging the column header to the desired location (or can even be hidden by right-clicking on the column header and selecting Hide This Column).
- If desired, drill down the list using any of the available Filters.
- To reset the current view to its original format, under View, select Reset.
Print Report or Export
- To print the view as a report, from the customer list toolbar, click Print then select View.
- From the Preview screen, select to print, or click to export in various file formats.
Print Mailing Labels
- Select the checkboxes next to the names to be included (or the checkbox column header to select all).
- From the customer list toolbar, click and choose Mailing Labels.
- From the Mailing Label Options form, select the following options Label Type, Use Name and Font, then click OK .
Send a Group Email
- Click the checkboxes next to the names to be selected.
- From the customer list toolbar, click to launch the message.
- After composing the email, click Send.
- A copy of each email message will be added to your email provider's Sent folder. Each recipient will have an event logged into their Contact Log that an email message was sent. To view, open their profile and click on the Contact Log tab.