Views allow you to display the information of your choice, inside various areas of the program, in a format that allows for additional customization (such as sorting, filtering, etc.). The steps below will guide you through adding columns using the Column Chooser feature to the Customer, Address, or Unit list. You can then print a report, export the information, print mailing labels, or send a group email. We also have many predesigned view layouts that can be imported. See Import a View for Reports, Labels, & More.
Additional View Options
- To reset the current view to its original format, click View then select Reset. View
- If desired, use the Filters to drill down the list using any of the available options.
- To sort by a specific column, click on the column header to be sorted by.
- To filter by a specific column, hover over the column header. Click on and choose your filter criteria. View
- To clear any filters set, click Clear Filters.
Print or Export Report
- To print the view as a report, from the list toolbar, click Print then select View.
- From the Preview screen, select to print, or click to export in various file formats.
Print Mailing Labels
- Select the checkboxes next to the names to be included (or the checkbox column header to select all).
- From the list toolbar, click Print and choose Mailing Labels.
- From the Mailing Label Options form, select the following options Label Type, Use Name, and Font, then click OK .
See Print Mailing Labels for additional information and options.
Send a Group Email
- From the Filter slide out, use the Email filter, and select Has Email, to ensure you're only selecting contacts with an email saved in the Email 1 field of their profile.
- Select the checkboxes next to the names to be included.
- From the list toolbar, click Email to launch the message.
- After composing the email, click .
A copy of each email message will be added to your email provider's Sent folder. If using Boulevard's internal email feature, each recipient will have an event logged into their Contact Log that an email message was sent. To view, open their profile and click on the Contact Log tab.