Views allow you to set a layout and view profile information in a tabular or grided format, then filter and group contacts based on the criteria you set. Customers can then be selected and added to a new or existing list in the List Builder.
Step 2: Filter & Add to, or Create a List in the List Builder
- Select the checkbox next to each name to be included.
- From the customer list toolbar, click List Builder then select New List.
- Give the list a Description, then click OK .
- To view the newly created list, click Yes.
- Additional names can be added from the List Builder, or by repeating the steps above and selecting Existing List instead of New List on step 4.
- When printing, see Print Preview Toolbar Options to export as a PDF, Excel, or other file formats.
- When finished, to remove filters, from the customer list toolbar, click Clear Filters.
- The same concept can be used for the unit and address list as well as adding any of the available columns for each list.