Views allow you to set a layout and view profile information in a tabular or grided format, then filter and group contacts based on the criteria you set. Customers can then be selected and added to a new or existing list in the List Builder.
Step 2: Filter & Add to, or Create a List in the List Builder
- To filter the list, from the customer list toolbar select Filter.
- When finished, click OK to close the filter box.
- Select the checkbox next to each name to be included.
- From the customer list toolbar, click List Builder then select New List.
- Give the list a Description, then click OK .
- To view the newly created list, click Yes.
- Additional names can be added from the List Builder, or by repeating steps above and selecting Existing List instead of New List on step 4.
- When finished, to remove filters, from the customer list toolbar, click Clear Filters.
The same concept can be used for the unit and address list as well as adding any of the available columns for each list.