The Customer List has four default layouts that allow you to view the information in a variety of formats and give additional functionality. See Import a View for Reports, Labels, & More for information about additional views that can be imported. Or see Create a View or Custom Report to create a new view.
- Default: Fields displayed: Last, First, Next Contact, Preferred Contact, Home, Work, and Account Balance in a grid format.
- Birthdays: Fields displayed: Name, Preferred Contact, Email 1, Phones, Birthday, and Reward Points in a grid format.
- Cards: Fields displayed: Name, Address, Preferred Contact, and Email 1 in a card format.
- Wish List: Fields displayed: Last, First, Preferred Contact, Home, and Work in a grouped grid format.
- Additional fields can be added to each view. See Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists for more information.
- To reset the current view layout back to the default, click View then select Reset.