Find out which customers have bought certain items or from a particular group, such as lipsticks, foundation, or cleansers, from you in the past. You can even take it one step further and create a list in the List Builder, send a personalized group email message, or even create a Sales Event email with a listing of items included.
From the Product menu, select Product List (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Inventory).
- From the product list toolbar, under the View drop-down options, select Usage by Customer.
- From the Filter sidebar, set any desired filters (Date Range, Category, Group, Product Line, Section, and whether to include Closeout Items or Out of Stock).
- To filter for a specific item, type a unique part of the item's name, product line, or partial part number in the search field.
Tip: If your search field is hidden, right-click anywhere on the column header (Part #, Description, Retail, etc.) and choose Show Find Panel.
- To print as a report, select the checkbox next to the desired contacts (or leave it unchecked to print all), then Print.
- To add the selected contacts to the List Builder, click List Builder. This allows you to include additional information about each contact, such as phone number, email, etc.
- In the search field (also known as Find Panel), type a unique part of the item's name or partial part number.
- After locating the desired product, double-click to open the product profile and select the Usage tab.
- From the Period drop-down, choose one of the options listed or select Date Range to enter a custom range, then click OK .
- Click Print to print.
Tip: Use Option 1 if you would like to save the contacts as a group in the List Builder, which will allow you to send a personalized email message and more.