Find out which customers have bought certain items, or from a particular group, such as lipsticks, foundation, or cleansers, from you in the past. You can even take it one step further and create a list in the List Builder, send a personalized group email message, or even create a Sales Event email with a listing of items included.
From the Product menu, select Product List (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar click Inventory).
Tip: For example, to view usage for the Mineral Powder Foundations, from the Product Line or Category filter, choose Mineral Powder Foundation.
- From the product list toolbar under the View drop-down options, select Usage by Customer.
- From the Filter sidebar, set any desired filters (Date Range, Category, Group, Product Line, Section, and whether to include Closeout Items or Out of Stock).
- To filter for a specific item, in the search field (If necessary, right-click on any column header and choose Show Find Panel), type a unique part of the item's name, product line, or partial part number.
- To print as a report, select the checkbox next to the desired contacts (or leave unchecked to print all), then Print.
- To add the selected contacts to the List Builder (as shown in the animated image below), click List Builder.
- In the search field (also known as Find Panel) type a unique part of the item's name or partial part number.
- After locating the desired product, double-click to open the product profile and select the Usage tab.
- From the Period drop-down choose one of the options listed, or select Date Range to enter a custom range, then click OK .
- Click Print to print.