The skincare profile has been phased out with Boulevard 2020 (released in June 2019). We recommend using the Checklist and Wish List, which can be filtered and reported to give you much more information.
The Checklist, Wish List, and Filters are super helpful and be used to create custom reports, build name lists in the List Builder (to save custom groups of people), and create and send email messages through Boulevard.
Formula fields on the Main tab of the contact profile can also be used to track product preferences.
- Tracking Information From the Skin Analyzer App
- Boulevard 2020 Webinar Replay explains using the Checklist feature to track skincare profile information.
- Add an Item to a Customer's Wish List
- Filter & View Wish List Items
- Invoice Wish List Items from the Profile
- Create Custom Contact Groups from Any List