Set a Default Discount
- From the profile toolbar, click on Utilities then Settings.
- Under the Discount section, add the desired discount percent amount in the Discount field.
- From the drop-down list, choose a Discount Type, or click to add new or edit an existing type.
- Click OK to accept and close the form.
- Invoice Followup
- A system-generated calendar entry is created for customer follow up (in days) after the customer is invoiced.
- Email Invoice
- Choose whether the customer prefers the invoice to be emailed when generated.
- Sales Tax
- Set a custom sales tax rate that is different than what is used in Preferences.
- Tax Shipping
- Specifies whether tax is calculated on shipping.
Choose the default type of discount given to the customer. Default is set to Standard. Other default types include Personal Use / Own Use*, Native Indian*, Hostess Credit, Birthday/Anniversary, or Business Supplies. The default types cannot be deleted, however, additional types can be created.
Enter a default discount percentage given when invoiced (this amount can be overwritten on the invoice).
- Select Use Preferences to automatically apply a discount during their birthday month that is set in Preferences; or specify a different percentage.
Invoice Ship to:
- Select the checkbox to use shipping address by default on invoices. Specify the shipping address in the textbox for product to be delivered that is different from the address set in the Main tab of their profile.
- Delivery Distance
- Set the delivery distance to be used when creating a trip log entry.
- Favored Customer
- Ability to mark and place in a favored customer group.
- Potential Consultant
- Mark whether the customer is a potential consultant.
- Uses Basic Skin Care
- Mark whether the customer regularly uses one of the basic skincare lines.
- Exclude From Dashboard
- Set this option to not include this customer in the dashboard's Top Customers listing (typically used for personal use and business supplies profiles).
* Applies to the Canadian version only.