The Dashboard can be used to get a quick "snapshot" of the current, overall health of your business and is broken down into two tabs - Overview and Production.
- Exclude any customer from being displayed in the Top Customer List section by checking the option from their profile settings. View
- Double-click on a customer name or product to open the corresponding profile.
- Choose how many Top Selling Products or Top Customers by clicking in the upper right corner of that section.
- View Sales - Last 12 months as a Bar Graph or Line Graph by clicking in the upper right corner of that section. The chart displays a rolling 12 months with the current year (Time Period) in blue and the previous 12 months (Period Comparison) in red.
Chart Options (select from the drop-down menu):
- My Team
- My Unit
- All Units
- Last 12 Months
- Last 4 Seminar Quarters
- On Target Minimum Amount
Select a checkbox from the consultants listed in the left-hand pane (or multiple for comparison). Applicable consultants will then be shown on the Production chart to the right.
- The Production chart shows your unit and personal production from inventory orders entered (or imported).
- The On Target Star Consultant chart displays on-target consultants according to the criteria set from the drop-down menu.