Avenue™ is the mobile companion app used alongside the Boulevard installed software platform on Apple or Android devices (mobile phone, tablet, and iPad).
With Avenue, you can:
- View or add contact profiles for customers, consultants, and address contacts
- View customer product purchases, notes, and contact log entries
- Dial, email, and text anyone within the app
- Create invoices
- View or change your on-hand inventory amounts
- View consultant production
- Maintain calendar items
- Enter Trip Log mileage
If you haven't subscribed to Avenue yet, you can visit our website to order. Subscribe
Note: Before proceeding, first, ensure that you have backed up your data, installed the most current file version of Boulevard, and that the credentials in your Boulevard match what is listed on your Main Street account online.
Step 1: Sync Your Boulevard Data to Avenue
- Decide how much information you want to sync with Avenue. From the Edit menu, select Preferences, then the Online Sync tab (or from Business group on the main toolbar Preferences, then My Account).
- From the File menu, select Avenue Sync to begin the sync (or from the Business group on the main toolbar click Avenue Sync).
- When the process has finished, click Yes to view the log and ensure all data synchronized successfully.
- Click Exit to close the log.
Step 2: Install the Avenue App & Sign In
From Your Mobile Devices
Install the Avenue app from the Apple App Store to your iPad/iPhone or from the Google Play Store to your Android device.
Visit the Apple App Store
Visit the Google Play Store
(Or to search, use the terms Blvd: Avenue, Avenue Main Street Software, or Boulevard Avenue).
After installing, locate the app on your device and sign in using the same credentials used in Boulevard when syncing.