You can access the most current Software Release for the version you purchased until a new version has been released (every June 1st). We recommend that your Windows Updates have all been installed and that you verify the System Requirements for Boulevard® before proceeding.
Option 1 (Recommended option for most users)
Use this option if you have Boulevard 2019 or higher installed. If you are not prompted, you may need to Verify Your Credentials in Boulevard first. If you continue to have any trouble using this method, we recommend that you add Boulevard as an exception/exclusion to your anti-virus software settings, temporarily disable it, or try Option 2 below.
- Ensure you've taken a backup and that Boulevard is completely closed.
- From your computer, click the shortcut to re-launch your Boulevard software.
- When the Auto Update form appears, click Download Now. View
- Click Yes on the User Account Control form that appears. View
- A Please Wait message will then appear letting you know that the software release is downloading. The amount of time to download greatly varies depending on your internet speed. View
- When the installation process begins, follow the on-screen prompts, then click Finish.
Important Note: If the Auto Update form appears again (with the Download Now button), that usually indicates the service release did not properly install. Repeat the steps from above and if given the options to Repair or Remove during the installation wizard, select Repair and follow through the installation wizard again.
Use this option if you are a brand new Boulevard user, have never previously installed Boulevard on your current computer, are transferring to a different computer, or have trouble installing using Option 1.
- If you are not installing Boulevard for the first time on your computer, before proceeding, take a backup, then ensure that Boulevard is completely closed.
- Click on the following link and log in: Software Release.
- Click on the Terms & Conditions checkbox, then click Download. View
- If given the choice, please choose Run otherwise select Save.
- If you were not given the choice to run or where to save the file, hold the key then press . This will bring up a list of your recently downloaded files (or in File Explorer, open your Downloads folder).
- From the files listed, locate the setup file with today's date, and depending on the browser you're using either click on Open, Run, or click on the file itself to launch it.
- When the installation process begins, follow the on-screen prompts, then click Finish. View
If you're transferring from one computer to another, after installing Boulevard proceed with restoring a backup.
Things to note when installing a new version of Boulevard:
- The layout and colors used throughout Boulevard will be reset to their default settings. You can change and customize these in the Alerts, Colors, & Fonts section in Boulevard.
- If you cannot locate a contact after installing, we recommend that you Search For Contacts.
- If Boulevard opens blank, Restore a current Backup taken prior to installing.