Due to the many variables outside our control, Main Street Software cannot provide any support for the information and links below.
Windows Updates - Did You Know?
On the second Tuesday of each month, Microsoft releases security-related updates for Windows, Office, and related products. It's imperative to keep up on these updates to ensure your computer is safe and the programs you have installed, like Boulevard, run correctly.
The fourth Tuesday of each month is reserved for updates that aren't related to security but still may be helpful to install if you're having issues with your computer (and even sometimes Boulevard).
To ensure your Windows updates are installed, follow the steps below for your operating system.
Click Check for Updates or select Start > Settings > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates.
Click Check for Updates or select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates.
See Update Windows on Microsoft's website for further help checking for Windows updates.
Windows Running Slow? Try these:
- Update Windows
- Disk cleanup in Windows
- Free up drive space in Windows
- Change which apps run automatically at startup in Windows
Miscellaneous Windows Help:
- Find my downloads in Windows 10
- Find documents in Windows (helpful when trying to locate Boulevard backup files or data)
- Show hidden files and folders in Windows
- Change default programs in Windows
- Windows Snipping Tool (to take screenshots)
- How to switch users (accounts) in Windows
- Windows Keyboard Shortcuts
- Clipboard in Windows 10
- Install a printer in Windows
- Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows
- Administrator permission issues in Windows 10
- Troubleshoot problems signing in
- Change the size of text in Windows
- Use Magnifier to make things on the screen easier to see
- Create a desktop shortcut
- Pin apps and folders to the desktop or taskbar
- Repair apps and programs in Windows
- Uninstall or remove apps and programs in Windows
- Switching out of S mode in Windows
- Sync Files with OneDrive in Windows
- "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file" error
Visit the Microsoft Support website to find solutions and receive additional Help with Windows.