You can choose to export address information from any of your contacts stored in Boulevard as a text file format which can then be imported into other third-parties such as Stamps.com, USPS, Pirate Ship, Canada Post, and more!
- From the File menu, select Export.
- Under the Format section, select Address.
- Under the Which List section, select which lists you'd like to be included.
- If desired, enter a date under the Filter section if you'd like to only export any contacts added since a particular date. Use the Additional Filters button for advanced filtering (such as only contacts from a specific city, etc.).
- Under the Save file name section, click ... to change the default location of where the file will be saved, then click Export.
- When finished, click OK, then Close.
The following links are provided as a courtesy. If you need further assistance with importing into these or other third parties, please contact their support.