The links below are provided as a guide. Your personal tax situation may be different from others as a sole proprietor and different laws may be applicable to you based on your circumstances. As with anything tax-related, we strongly recommend seeking advice from your tax adviser and the taxing authority where you live.
- State Tax Agencies
- Frequently Asked Sales Tax Questions (for the Mary Kay industry)
- State Sales Tax Map
- Find Local Sales Tax Rates
- Collecting Out of State Sales Tax
- Getting Started Guide
- What Products and Services are Subject to Sales Tax?
- Tax Information (for the Mary Kay industry)
- Business Taxes
- CRA resources for small and medium businesses
- GST/HST calculator (and rates)