Choose to automatically upload Boulevard backups to your Google Drive. If you have a Gmail/Google account, you already have access to Google Drive.
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences, then click the Backup tab.
- Select Google Drive, then click Settings.
- From the Settings form, enter your Google email address in the Email Address field, then click Verify.
- A Sign in with Google web page will launch. If you are already signed in to your account, select it, otherwise, sign in to your Google account.
- Select both checkboxes then click Continue to confirm that you'd like to back up your Boulevard data file to your Google Drive (This will also authorize Boulevard to send email messages on your behalf using your Gmail address if you select the option in Boulevard).
- When finished close or minimize your web browser.
- In Boulevard, click OK to acknowledge that it has been successfully configured.
- Click OK to close the Settings form, then click OK to close Preferences.
You can now back up directly to your Google Drive when exiting Boulevard. You may also receive an email from Google confirming that you granted Boulevard access to your linked Google account.
For better clarity, the Backup tab has been redesigned in Boulevard 2022 into two sections, Manual and Automatic. Under Automatic, if Other is selected, the location of the backup files are being stored will be displayed. The location can be changed by clicking ... or X to remove the location. See Boulevard Default Data & Backup File Location for more information about the default backup location.
- Preferences: Backup tab
- Webinar: Boulevard 2022 New Features
- Easily Connect Your Gmail Account to Send Email
- If you do not already have a Google account, you can Create an Account.
- If you ever need to retrieve the uploaded backups, see Download Files from Your Google Drive.