The Boulevard installation file is a download that can be obtained by signing in to your Main Street account. You can access the most current Software Release for the version you purchased until a new version has been released (every June 1st).
Before proceeding, we strongly recommend that you take a backup of your current Boulevard software first. When backing up to a physical drive, even if the backup process completes successfully from Boulevard, there could be hardware failure with your computer's hard drive, an external drive, or a flash drive. We recommend backing up to a cloud-based solution such as Dropbox, OneDrive, or Google Drive.
View the current Boulevard Software Release info: View
Downloading Boulevard from the website:
- After taking a backup, ensure that your Boulevard program is closed completely before proceeding.
- Click on the following link and log in: Software Release.
- Click on the Terms & Conditions check box, then click Download (Shown in the image below).
- If given the choice, please choose Run otherwise select Save. View
- If you were not given the choice to Run or where to save the file, hold the Ctrl key then press J. This will bring up a list of your recently downloaded files.
- From the files listed, locate the setup file with today's date, and depending on the browser you're using either click on Open, Run, or click on the file itself to launch it.
- When the installation process begins, follow the on-screen prompts, then click Finish. View
If you're transferring from one computer to another, after installing Boulevard proceed with restoring a backup (See Back up & Restore Boulevard Data File).