You can access the most current Software Release for the version you purchased until a new version has been released (every June 1st).
Use this option if you have Boulevard 2019 release (22.214.171.124) or higher. If you have any trouble installing, we recommend that you add an exception to your anti-virus software settings or temporarily disable it.
- From your computer's Desktop, click your regular Boulevard shortcut to launch the software.
- When the Auto Update form appears, click Download Now. View
- Click Yes on the User Account Control form that appears. View
Please Note: A Please Wait message will then appear letting you know that the software release is downloading. The amount of time to download greatly varies depending on your internet speed. View
When the installation process begins, follow the on-screen prompts, then click Finish.
Use this option if you've never previously installed Boulevard, are transferring to a different computer, or have trouble installing using Option 1.
- After taking a backup, ensure that your Boulevard program is closed completely before proceeding.
- Click on the following link and log in: Software Release.
- Click on the Terms & Conditions checkbox, then click Download. View
- If given the choice, please choose Run otherwise select Save. View
- If you were not given the choice to Run or where to save the file, hold the Ctrl key then press J. This will bring up a list of your recently downloaded files.
- From the files listed, locate the setup file with today's date, and depending on the browser you're using either click on Open, Run, or click on the file itself to launch it.
- When the installation process begins, follow the on-screen prompts, then click Finish. View
If you're transferring from one computer to another, after installing Boulevard proceed with restoring a backup (See Back up & Restore Boulevard Data File).