To link Boulevard with your Main Street account, enter the email address and password you have on record with us in Preferences to obtain software releases, product updates, and sync the Avenue mobile app. If you are unable to verify your credentials and need to update the email address or password on your account, see Updating Your Email Address & Password.
Note: If you recently changed your information online, it will take up to 15 minutes before you can update them inside your program.
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences then Online Sync (or from the Business group on the main toolbar, click Preferences, then My Account).
- Under the My Account Credentials section, enter the Email address and Password used to sign in to your Main Street account online in the Email (Username) and Password fields.
- Click Verify to check that the correct email address and password have been entered.
- If successful, click OK on the Verify Results form that displays your account information.
- Ensure that Check for available software releases is checked, then click OK to save and close Preferences.
If you are subscribed to the Product Update Service, close and re-open Boulevard to prompt any available product updates to load. If you're not on the service, key codes to the current product updates can be obtained by signing in to your Main Street account. If you are subscribed to Avenue, perform a sync, then sign in to the app with your credentials.
If you receive an error such as invalid credentials, No dataset returned, or a similar message, that indicates that either the email address or password in your Boulevard program does not match what is listed on your Main Street account.