The Product Update History form displays previously loaded, or pending product updates.
If you are on the Product Update Service and have set a reminder to load a product update for a future date, or need to reload a product update previously loaded, follow the steps below.
Important Note: Product updates need to be loaded in order as each builds on the previous update. Only current product updates can be reloaded. If you missed loading a previous product update that is no longer available, see View Product Update History or Load a Full Product List or contact us for further assistance.
- From the File menu select Product Update, then History.
- Right-click on the update that has the reminder set (or the current update to be reloaded), then select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm removing the update, then click OK to save and close the form.
- To load the update, from the File menu select Product Update, then Check for Updates if you're on the Product Update Service (or Load Update if you load the free product updates from our website).
- Follow the on-screen prompts to load the update.