Please Note: If you are already subscribed to the Product Update Service please contact us assistance for with obtaining current or past product updates.
Due to the many outside variables with computer operating systems and internet browsers, we cannot provide support for the free product updates.
- The current Boulevard Software Release must be installed.
- Ensure that the email address and password in your Boulevard program matches what we have on your Main Street account (See Update Email Address or Password & Verify Credentials for more information).
- Each new update builds on the previous update. Every update must be loaded, and in order (i.e. Spring, Summer, Fall, Holiday, Winter). If you have missed loading an update, you can contact our office to subscribe to the Product Update Service, or either manually add missing items and make the additional changes necessary (e.g. price changes, product category changes, etc.).
Obtain & Load the Update:
- Back up your Boulevard data before proceeding.
- Log in to your Main Street account and copy the Key Code.
- In Boulevard, under the File menu, select Product Update, then Load Update...
- Paste the code into the Key Code field and select OK.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
To automatically receive the updates inside Boulevard, and other perks including a seasonal newsletter that gives details on a program feature along with other important information (sample newsletter below), we recommend subscribing to the Product Update Service.