Avenue is the mobile companion app available for your Boulevard that can be used on Apple or Android devices (phones, tablets, and iPads).
- View or add customers, consultants, and address contacts
- View past product purchases, notes, and contact log entries
- Dial, email, and text anyone within the app
- Create invoices
- View or change your on-hand inventory amounts
- View consultant production
- Maintain calendar items
- Enter mileage
If you haven't subscribed to Avenue yet, you can visit our website to order. Subscribe
Note: Before proceeding, first, ensure that you have backed up your data, installed the most current file version of Boulevard and that the credentials in your Boulevard match what are listed on your Main Street account online.
- Decide how much information you want to sync with Avenue. From the Edit menu, select Preferences, then the Online Sync tab (or from Business group on the main toolbar Preferences, then My Account). View
- From the File menu select Avenue Sync to begin the sync (or from Business group on the main toolbar click Avenue Sync).
- When the process has finished, click Yes to view the log and ensure all data synchronized successfully.
- Click Exit to close the log.
From Your Mobile Devices
- Ensure that you have installed the Avenue app* from the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store depending on your device's operating system (If necessary, use the search term Blvd: Avenue or Boulevard Avenue).
- After installing, locate the app on your device and log in using the same credentials used in Boulevard when syncing.
* Have a Kindle device? You'll want to download the Avenue app from our website.